Login to Complete a Submission or to Access the Judging Panel.
PRSA Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards
PRSA Nebraska is now accepting entries for the Paper Anvil Awards! You can access the entry guidelines here.
All applications must be submitted online. You will note the structure and categories align with those of PRSA Anvil Award applications.
Payment, entries and all supplemental materials must be received by 11:59 p.m. on the day of the deadlin
- Early bird deadline is Sunday, Sept. 29, 11:59 p.m. CT
- Early deadline fees: $75 for PRSA Nebraska members, $90 for non-members, $20 for students.
- The regular deadline is Friday, Nov. 1, 11:59 p.m. CT
- Regular deadline fees: $85 for PRSA Nebraska members, $100 for non-members, $30 for students.
- The late deadline is Friday, Nov. 8, 11:59 p.m. CT
- Extended late deadline fees: $105 for PRSA Nebraska members, $120 for non-members, $50 for students.
The Paper Anvil Awards Gala will take place on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at KANEKO from 6-9:30 p.m.
Please do not forget to submit your nomination for the Chapter Service Awards.
Have questions about your Paper Anvil award entry? Contact Laramy Pieper, 2019 Paper Anvil Awards Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.